This is a very spacious room, on the first floor of the main building, with a double bed and a beautiful view over the Montes de Málaga. The room owes its name to the large strips of cork on the wall that are harvested from the cork oaks once every ten years. The original granito floor has been retained in the room and the ceiling has been restored to its original state. There is no bathroom, so the room can only be used in combination with the Moorish room and the Almacén and Noéma apartments. This room can therefore not be booked separately.
At the bottom of this page you can find more photos of the Cork Room.
More then 2 persons?
Because the bathroom of the Moorish room has both a door to the central corridor and the Moorish room itself, this is the best combination if you are staying with more than 2 people at Finca Serrato. When combined with one of the apartments, when using the bathroom you must leave the main building and enter the common parts of the apartments.
Prices Cork room by night (2 persons)
Price by night: €40
Prices Cork room by week (2 persons)
1 week (6 nights): €240
Combo Cork room – Moorish room by week (4 persons)
1 week (6 nights): €510
Combo Cork room – Apartment Almacén or Noéma by week (4 persons)*
1 week (6 nights): €630
- WiFi acces.
- Towel change every 2 days.
- Changing linnen once a week.
- Cleaning floors once a week..
- Final Clean € 25,00 each room. (obligated).
Extra’s en conditions when making reservation:
- Extra bed by week € 85,00
- You have the possibility of paying an advance of 25% to garantee your booking if not payed in full immediatly. Choose the option pay by invoice.
- When cancelled less then 1 month for arrival, there’s no refund of the advance payed.
* Stated prices are prices in high season. Be sure to check the availability to get the correct prices for the period of your stay. This room can only be booked in combination with the Moorish room or one of the apartments.