Slowly but surely the world is starting to recover from the Covid-19 crisis and that means we are able to look forward to holidays in foreign countries again. That’s good news! However as we are still in uncertain times, we understand that you might still have questions concerning your holiday or yoga retreat in Spain. Therefore we clarify some of the most important developments here:
- You are only permitted access to Spain only with a negative PCR test result
- The borders of the provinces are open as of May 2021. That means you are allowed to travel freely in Spain
- In Spain it is obliged to wear a face mask in public spaces in which it is not possible to social distance 1.5 meters
- Restaurants and shops are opened
- There are no curfews in the province of Andalucía
- Concerning your stay at Finca Serrato we can guarantee you that there is plenty of space to isolate yourself from other guests. The accommodations are entirely private and meals can be delivered at your doorstep
- Accommodations are being cleaned and desinfected thorougly after every stay
Concerning bookings we apply the following terms and conditions:
- With a yellow or orange travel advice in countries outside of Spain it is discouraged but not forbidden to travel. Finca Serrato it still able to comply with her responsibilities as a holiday home, and therefore in this case the regular terms and conditions apply.
- With a red travel advice or lockdown in the country of origin and/or arrival it is impossible to travel. Therefore in this case special terms and conditions apply. You can move your booking free of charge to another date in the same price range. If you would like to move your holiday from low season to peak season, you will pay the price difference. If you move your holiday from peak season to low season, we refund the price difference to you. Please bear in mind that school holidays change every year, and so do peak and low seasons.
If you have any other questions or doubts, we are more than happy to help you. Find our contact details here.